I greatly appreciated the opportunity to turn my lecture on groundwater storage into a book for the Groundwater Project. The manuscript was significantly improved in accuracy and readability by the following. Remaining errors and obfuscations are all mine.
- Kamini Singha, Professor, Department of Geology and Geological Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, Colorado, USA;
- J. F. Hermance, Professor Emeritus, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, USA;
- Charlie Fitts, Fitts Geosolutions, Scarborough, Maine, USA;
- Giuseppe Gambolati, Professor Emeritus, School of Engineering, University of Padova, Padua, Veneto, Italy;
- Pietro Teatini, Associate Professor, Civil, Environmental, and Architectural Engineering, University of Padova, , Padua, Veneto, Italy;
- David McWhorter, Emeritus Professor of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA; and
- Wolfgang Kinzelbach, Professor, ETH (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology), Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland.
I appreciate the contributions of GW-Project editor Eileen Poeter. I am grateful for Amanda Sills’ oversight of this book and to Elhana Dyck for copyediting, both of the Groundwater Project, Guelph, Ontario, Canada. I appreciate Eileen Poeter’s layout editing and production of this book.
Finally, I am grateful for financial support provided by the Wisconsin Retirement System and the Social Security Administration.