We deeply appreciate the thorough and useful reviews of and contributions to this book by the following individuals:
- Hugh Whiteley, Independent Civil Engineering Professional and Emeritus Adjunct Professor, University of Guelph, Kitchener, Canada;
- Kamini Singha, Professor, Department of Geology and Geological Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, Colorado, USA;
- Ineke Kalwij, Groundwater Consultant, Kalwij Water Dynamics Incorporated, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada;
- Garth van der Kamp, Research Associate, Global Institute for Water Security, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada; Formerly, Research Scientist, Environment Canada;
- Ian Stewart, Assistant Professor, Humanities, King’s College, London, Ontario, Canada;
- Allan Freeze, Emeritus Professor, Geological Engineering, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; and,
- Fred Phillips, Emeritus Professor, Department of Earth and Environmental Science, New Mexico Tech, Socorro, New Mexico, USA.
We are grateful for Amanda Sills’ oversight and production of this book and to Elhana Dyck for copyediting, both of the Groundwater Project, Guelph, Ontario, Canada. We appreciate the guidance and contributions of Everton de Oliveira, Diego Nogueira and Bruna Soldera of the Groundwater Project, São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil, as we fostered this book to completion.